Thank you for considering Glenoaks Christian Schools for your child!
Our office staff is ready to assist you through the application process.
To apply for admission, please complete the following steps.
Steps to admission:
Documents Required for Admission:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Immunization Record
3. Official Transcript from previous school
4. Non-refundable and non-transferrable registration books & materials fee.
1. TB Mantoux - Kindergarten & First Grade Entry
2. Polio - (4) doses
3. DTP/Dta/DT/Td2 - (5) doses at time of school entry
4. MMR - (2) doses are kindergarten entry
5.Hepatitis B - (3) doses are kindergarten entry
6. *Varicella (Chicken Pox) - (1) dose or had disease with date
The County of Los Angeles recommends a second Varicella vaccine.
1. Submit the Prospective Student form.
Once the form is submitted, we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
2. Complete entrance exam and interview.
The entrance exam will be administered on campus by one of our teachers. The parents/guardians will interview with the principal while the student is tested. Interviews can also be scheduled to be at a separate time. The entrance exam fee is $50. The parents/guardians will then receive the child’s admission notification.
3. Pay Registration, Books & Materials Fee | Sign the General Policy Statement
The Registration, Books & Materials fee is due at the time of registration.
Each year, all students currently enrolled must re-register for admissions for the following year at the interim of the current school year.
If you are interested in enrolling your child in Glenoaks Christian Elementary please submit the form below and we will contact you to schedule a tour of the school!
Tuition Schedule for the 2019 - 2020 School Year
10 Month Payment
11 Month Payment
Annual Registration, Books & Materials
Unless otherwise stated, these fees are non-transferrable, non-refundable.
For your convenience we offer FACTS, a system to automatically withdraw tuition, daycare, and extracurricular activity fees from your bank account. FACTS Tuition Management requires an annual set-up fee of $43.00 and banking information. Only those on FACTS have access to a variety of payment plans and to avoid the risk of late payment fees.
If you have any questions about FACTS, please contact our finance officer Rose Taduran at (818) 365-1513
Financial Application Process
Tuition Assistance for Glenoaks Christian Schools has been implemented for families with limited resources who meet the established guidelines. We believe that qualified students who desire a Christian education at Glenoaks Christian Schools should not be turned away because they cannot pay the full tuition. Therefore, a tuition assistance program has been established for families in need, who value quality education and share in the vision of our school ministry.
Please review the attached guidelines and application carefully. All documents must be completed and verified before the information can be reviewed by the school board and make their decision.
All information pertaining to tuition assistance is completely confidential. If tuition assistance is offered, we expect the terms and details be kept confidential by all parties (school and applicant).
It is advised that the applicant make a copy of the application and all documents submitted for your records. Glenoaks Christian Schools will not copy or return the application or documents once they have been submitted.
All applications will be reviewed by the School Board and the applicant will be notified once the decision has been made. Tuition assistance will be applied for the following month once after it is approved.
The family must notify the school immediately if the finance situation or conditions change during the school year and they no longer need all or part of the assistance.
Please understand that this is not a discount program but a system to really assist the family/student with absolute need. Please read the following guidelines and see if you qualify.
1. Students registered for Preschool – Grade 6 are eligible to apply for tuition assistance.
2. Returning families must be current with their financial obligations to the school or tuition assistance will not be considered,
3. If a family receiving tuition assistance becomes more than two months delinquent in their payments, tuition assistance may be discontinued.
4. Students receiving tuition assistance must maintain a G.P.A of 2.50 or higher each trimester and no unsatisfactory work habit and behavior.
5. Students who have more than ten unexcused tardies and/or unexcused absences per trimester will be in jeopardy of losing their tuition assistance.
6. All other fees and charges (such as daycare, hot lunch, after school sports/clubs, etc) incurred by the student’s enrollment are the responsibility of the family.
7. Glenoaks Christian Schools reserves the right to request additional financial information from the parents/guardians at any time.
8. Should discrepancies be discovered in the information provided, Glenoaks Christian Schools reserves the right to withdraw tuition assistance at any time during the year.
9. Tuition Assistance is awarded with the understanding that the rules and policies set forth in the Parent Handbook will be followed.
Glenoaks Christian Schools reserves the right to revoke financial aid based on noncompliance.