Preparing students for college success!
Our middle school is built to continue and strengthen the foundation of our elementary school:
Making life-long learners and disciples of Jesus Christ. We provide a rigorous college prep program, dedicated to developing higher-order thinking skills and building the character needed to thrive in high-performance environments. Every teacher and staff member are dedicated to providing a nurturing environment, where all students feel safe to build long-lasting relationships and are motivated to succeed in life!
Check out our campus.
We are newly renovated and ready to offer our students the best amenities towards a great education experience. Here are some pictures of our Clubhouse:
upcoming middle school event
Show your support!
Our program supports the mission behind red ribbon week:
to educate families, and to help kids grow up safe, healthy and drug free.
students partake in red ribbon week activities and dress up according to theme to show their support.
Colleges - Career Exploration - Student Bonding
*Conducting virtual trips due to COVID-19.
Learning should extend outside the classroom as we expose them to real world experiences both virtually and on-site (when safe).
Working close with the greater community, we bring our curriculum to life by giving meaning and gratification to their education.
Vision trips are designed with the students’ interest, goals, and aspirations in mind.
Our mission is to motivate students to plan for their future, contribute to society and support them in finding their purpose in life.
Our balanced course of study and our high level of personal attention to each student offers an individualized learning plan geared toward educating the whole child. We incorporate 21st century skills focusing on developing higher-order thinking skills, collaboration, creativity, exercise, and communication. Our program is designed to prepare graduates for future success by becoming active owners of their learning process.
*Honors courses offered.
English Language Arts
- Glenoaks Christian Middle School Math Program consists of both a regular and accelerated path. We incorporate a blend of print and text allowing all students to have the opportunity to experience mathematical concepts in real world scenarios and progress to a higher level of achievement.
- 1. The regular track provides a strong foundation for high school Algebra.
- 2. The Accelerated path is designed to advance students in completing a high school course in Algebra or Geometry by the 8th grade.
- 7th Grade Topics: Discovering matter, Energy and Earth's Materials, Glaciers and Earth's Past, Cell Functions and Cell Division, Environmental and Mechanical Engineering, and communication Technology
- 8th Grade Topics: Matter and Movement, Earth and the Solar System, Molecules to Organisms, Inheriting traits, Human Genetics, Changing Environments, Transforming Energy and Waves and Information Transfer
- Through a biblical world view, students are taken around the globe to identify the economic, governmental and societal structures of empires from 300 AD to 1600 AD. They begin with the Fall of the Roman Empire and end with the Renaissance. Along the way, students hear the voice of God as He speaks through missionaries like Columba, St. Patrick, and Cyril.
- Continuing from the 7th grade, students will dive into American History as they explore the constitutional convention and the history of our nation from the Civil War and Reconstruction. As their history course comes to an end, students will reflect on what is to come, as outlined in the Book of Revelation.
The PSAT is a required elective integrated during school hours that establishes a starting point in terms of college and career readiness. It prepares students for their first exam in the College Board's "SAT Suite of Assessments" and measures your child academic potential. We use this to support students in transitioning to high school and guide them on a road to success, preparing each student for the chance to earn a National Merit Scholarship.
Gradelink is a fully integrated online grading, attendance, and school administration system. With Gradelink students and parents can stay well informed on the progress at school. Gradelink keeps parents totally involved in their child’s academic progress. Easily view class and assignment grades, due dates, upcoming homework and more. Parents and students can download file attachments posted by the teacher including worksheets, permission slips, study guides, and the class syllabus. Requiring no teacher intervention, Automatic Grade Monitoring lets parents receive an email when their child either excels or underachieves in a class. Perfect for the busy parent to stay updated with their child’s academic development.
Your child’s Gradelink login information will be provided to you from the school.
If you have trouble logging into Gradelink due to password issues or your account being locked please contact the school office. They can reset your password or unlock your account if needed.
Questions about Gradelink?
Contact Jennifer Witmer at (818) 365-1513
or email at Office@glenoaksschools.com
Electives are offered to broaden the interests and cultivate the talents of the child. Some classes are integrated throughout the school hours; others are offered after school for a nominal fee.
Experience a TRUE learning experience through Basic American Sign Language & Deaf Culture as the students learn at a beginners level of signing the alphabet to basic daily signs they can use at home, in school, out with friends and family, and more. Second year ASL students progress through to interpreting the ASL language opening doors to what is possible for their future.
Engage in numerous computer courses focusing on skills in computer coding and the computer language. Learn to design digital drawings, animations, websites, videos games, and more. Start with the basics with Intro to programming.
Hours of Operation
Glenoaks Schools Office Hours:
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
School Academic Hours:
8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
All other attendance policies are available for review in the Parent/Student Handbook.
Interested in Glenoaks Christian Middle School? Let us show you the kind of experience you can expect by signing up for a Shadow Day. Your 5th Grade student can spend the day shadowing one of our current students and get a first hand experience of our campus, staff, students and curriculum.
To Find Out More Information On Shadow Days, Fill out the "Contact us" form below with the subject "Shadow Days"
If you have any questions about
the information on this website or
inquiries about the Middle School, Please feel free to contact us and
we would be happy to assist you!